Our ENT services include:
- Rhinology (Nose & Sinus) - Runny nose, nasal congestion, post-nasal drainage, sinus pressure, itching, cough, ear fullness or popping, itchy ears and eyes, skin rashes, intolerance to foods, stomach bloating, fatigue.
- Otology /Neurotology (Ear) - Ear pain, pressure, popping, drainage, ringing; hearing loss, dizziness, hearing problems.
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Crooked nose, drooping of the eyelids, puffy eyes, sagging neck and face, scaring or just a desire to improve your facial aesthetics.
- Head and Neck - Sore throat, parotid masses, thyroid masses, neck masses, snoring, swollen lymph nodes, salivary disorders, swelling in the head or neck.
- Laryngology (Voice and Swallowing) - Hoarseness, difficulty swallowing, breathing difficulty, weak voice, sore throat, throat clearing cough.
- Sleep Medicine - Excessive tiredness can be treated after monitoring sleep levels, heart rate and rhythm, breathing patterns, and oxygenation.
We provide a comprehensive array of services related to evaluation, rehabilitation, and prevention of hearing impairment for our patients. These services include comprehensive diagnostic testing, industrial screenings, and hearing aid evaluations.
Our specialists use appropriate tests to diagnose specific allergies and devise a treatment plan tailored to our patients' individual needs.